scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch in universe or Ubuntu Software Center

I've attached a distribution agreement for review. Let me know if this
is acceptable and we can work on distributing it in the software center
free of charge. IF you can accept this agreement, I'll simply need to
fill in some details - the business terms document attached will address
those details.

We can work with the unique license with no problem using this agreement
and can easily pop a license/EULA during the install process.

Do let me know if you have questions.

Thanks...JP