software-store-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Modify/Delete Review Functionality

Thanks for the feedback guys. After seeing your comments I went back to the
spec and realised I hadn't followed it very closely at all!
So I have now realigned it with the spec (which is more in line with the
comments from Peter).
Currently, the delete functionality is working in the branch, including no
additional dialogs/windows (all feedback to the user happens inside the
review box on the appdetailsview screen, unless they happen to need to sign
in). It currently uses the server's flag functionality to perform the
delete.
Without functionality on the server to modify a review, I'm yet to implement
anything on the client other then spawning the submit window when the user
clicks edit.

If anyone has any more thoughts/suggestions, please feel free.

Thanks
Aaron