Re: VGN-Z51WG_B

no takers??

must be friday ;)

just curious

was reading
http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html

"If you load the module with speed_stamina=3 the acpi graphics card
settings are not being touched. This is usefull if you want to run
nvidia xp settings."

is this the case still?

would it make sense to have a xorg.conf where with the speed_stamina=3
set to three its left to the user to load all the necessary drivers with
the xorg.conf.user ??

that way i have a choice where i'm given a choice to load my own
xorg.conf settings? with nvidia or intel configured ??

just a thought .. welcome your input