Re: VGN-Z51WG_B

Hello Parthi,

Am Freitag, den 18.12.2009, 21:40 +0000 schrieb parthi:
> no takers??
>
> must be friday ;)
>
> just curious
>
> was reading
> http://www.basyskom.org/~eva/log_installation_vaio_z21vnx.html
>
> "If you load the module with speed_stamina=3 the acpi graphics card
> settings are not being touched. This is usefull if you want to run
> nvidia xp settings."

The janitor scripts already makes that setting for you

> is this the case still?
>
> would it make sense to have a xorg.conf where with the speed_stamina=3
> set to three its left to the user to load all the necessary drivers with
> the xorg.conf.user ??

What are you guessing? Your problem is your BIOS, nothing else! You can
understand the switch between the GPU's when you read and understand my
scripts or invite the wheel again ;-)

> that way i have a choice where i'm given a choice to load my own
> xorg.conf settings? with nvidia or intel configured ??

Intel does not need an xorgf.conf

> just a thought .. welcome your input

please don't full- and/or double quote

(full- and double quotes removed)