Re: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) Alpha 3

Hi Nacho, and all teams
I finally installed my ubuntu 10.10, on my new vpcz12z9e.
I have installed it as a normal installation.
I have used default RAID, without disabled it from bios. My ubuntu seems to
see all hardisk (4x64 ssd).
I have installed it with "next next" :-)
now I have reboot but after the grub selection, and after i see some white
words, the screen goes black, and I cant' nothing :(((
i'm trying with dynamic hybrid button on "speed", "auto", "stamina" (after
every reboot), but nothing the screes is bloack, always.
I haven't patch the bios (i know that i have only a static switch card)
What Can I do?
many thanks for all suggest.
Cheers,
Lain