Re: Freezing touchpad

I have a similar issue. I haven't connected it to moving the laptop
though. For me it freezes when I apply the wrong kind of pressure to
the computer or when I use the left mouse button (which makes
drag-n-drop impossible). If release the pressure or the button it
usually unfreezes though, some times I have to massage it a little in
the right place to get it working again.

BR,
John (Z21WN)