Re: Ubuntu on VPCZ13*

List,

Just in case someone had the same problems as me, I wanted to note that
using the 2.6.36-rc3-vaioz kernel brought up a battle.net.dll bug for both
starcraft2 and WoW which was crashing the games at username logon.
Booting from 2.6.35-23-generic solved my issues: WoW and starcraft2 work
flawlessly now.

Thanks

erick