Re: Gfx-Card in PMD for VPC-Z2 finally working!

Sep  2 16:18:13 VaioZ21 NetworkManager[1204]: <warn> GSM connection failed: (32) Network timeout

That seems to be the problem, the card can't get on the gsm network, I would wait a bit (since the device itself should try and connect to the gsm network) and try again.

>It seems to do better once I changed the 3g options to "Any" but still not connecting. Also, I am on AT&T, but I never used NM before as it wasn't picking up the GobiSerial Devices. I had been using the "Laptop Connect" but I also tried the "Data Connect" which gave the isp.cingular as the APN. Neither seem to work. Do you use a username and password? I have been using WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COMand CINGULAR1. Also, do you have anything in Network ID?

I'm not using a user/password. I'm not sure where you have Network ID, I don't see any option like that.