Re: StartUbuntu leaflet

Hello everyone :D

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph <lyz@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
> <lyz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Pierre van Male <vmalep@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Elizabeth,
> >>
> >> Thanks for the feedback. The source has been uploaded on spreadubuntu:
> >>
> http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/start-ubuntu-addis-announcement
> >
> > The Xubuntu team is creating a variation that replaces Mint with
> > Xubuntu. Are you able to provide .svg files? We're having trouble
> > embedding images in the .sla file.
>
> Thanks to Pierre for following up off-list and getting us the files we
> needed. Thanks also to Robert Streeter who offered up some help!
>
> Pasi Lallinaho and I spent the past day passing drafts back and forth
> and now have a Xubuntu alternate version of the flyer all ready and
> uploaded to spreadubuntu.org
>
> A4 size:
> http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/startubuntu-xubuntu-flyer-a4
>
> US Letter size:
>
> http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/startubuntu-xubuntu-flyer-us-letter

WOW, WOW, WOW :D

Now, I know what you were talking about, Pierre and now I understand why
Lyz agreed with you. When you 'see' something, you believe it more and
understand it more. Indeed, having one side talking about Ubuntu and the
other is talking about one flavor is great idea. However come up with this
idea, is the best :D

Now, my Question is:
If I want to create one for my team (Ubuntu GNOME), do I have to ask our
Artwork people? or someone can volunteer to do the same for all the flavors
which are part of StartUbuntu?

I will share what has been done for Xubuntu on StartUbuntu Social Media
Channels :D

> --
> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph || Lyz || pleia2
> http://www.princessleia.com

Thank you so much Lyz and everyone who is helping to spread the word. Well
done :D
You made my day!!!