Re: NO SWAP (Was Re: Debian ISO)

Den 2016-04-30 kl. 00:08, skrev Israel:
Hi Nio, Jack,
I did try again to fix the issue.  But mostly in this build we have more
logging for the no swap area, and I modified the grub config logging to
look nice in the zenity log viewer at the end (use br instead of \n for
breaks)
It does seem that The log file HTML tag remover is working quite well
these days as a side note.

I am uploading the current state of things as an ISO to Phill's server
now.  The most recent update removed some old dependencies so, our ISO
is now

692 MiB or 725.5 MB

Which makes it smaller than it was (700MiB or 734MB) hurray!

I hope there were no major regressions in my/our recent OBI escapades
but as far as I can tell things are working better than they were.
The No Swap bug can be a release note if we don't fix it in this ISO and
no other major issues are found.

The other issue would be the 'update-grub' issue which may have been
fixed in my code cleanup....  It may have to do with me running:
chroot /mnt sync
rather than just:
sync
after installing things (before and after grub updates)