Re: VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

On 10/04/2016 10:03 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
> Hi Israel,
>
> Your 2 pcmanfm commands did the trick; I now have my Sakura shortcut
> on my desktop.
Glad to hear it Jack!
I have recently updated the jwm-settings-manager again.
I am rebuilding it now (revision 70)
This one make the desktop portion work fully (at least the portions I
have tested)

You can now turn icons on/off desktop off successfully.
You can also turn on/off multiple desktops successfully (though you need
to save for it to take effect)

I also improved the window settings quite a bit.
The color chooser/setter functions are now fully working and reliable.

Please test it and see what areas need the most improvement (other than
the panel... a lot of work needs to be done there I suppose)

Thanks!!