Re: VB Testing RE: Yet another Update

On 10/04/2016 01:24 PM, Israel wrote:
> On 10/04/2016 10:03 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
Hi again,
Revision 71 is great!
The desktop settings now FULLY work (as far as I can tell).
You can *finally* set a gradient OR solid for pcmanfm (at least here in
Xenity)
SVG backgrounds now show up nicely in the background chooser program.

Since we are using pcmanfm I set jwm to use an SVG as well, rather than
using a gradient, but this should only effect JWM IF running pcmanfm.
There is code in there to support gsettings, but I think I will modify
it to use the same type of code. that way things are universally
supported easily.

I will begin working more diligently on some of the other portions of
the settings manager, but in my experience it is MUCH better:
no crashes
much larger support of images
better more clear UI
more features, and configuration

when you have a chance please test out the desktop settings to see what
you think of the changes.
AFAIK the desktop settings, mouse, and fonts fully work as is, and
include many improvements.

There are some issues in the other sub programs, and possibly missing
features.
Thanks