Re: The History of ToriOS Websites

Hi Jorn,

Long time no see :)

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Jörn Schönyan <joern.schoenyan@xxxxxx>
wrote:

> I am NOT yet sure which package is good for us? assuming starter is
>>> good enough:
>>> 3 Pound/Month
>>> 36 Pound/Year
>>>

> How much webspace is needed, which features? Maybe I can make a better
> offer.

If I know the answer, I would have never asked ;)

I however discussed with Kris and we both think the starter package is good
option to start with. We can always upgrade for free if we need more
bandwidth.

   - 5GB Premium SSD Space
   - 30GB Premium Bandwidth
   - 5 Mailboxes (POP/IMAP)
   - 5 MySQL Databases
   - Host 5 domains
   - CPanel 11.5
   - Softaculous Installer
   - FTP Access
   - Graphical Statistics

I must inform you (forgot to do that, sorry) for NOW, we can't host ISO on
Kris's server but he has confirmed he's working on making it possible in
the future. I don't know the 'technical' details of this but we can always
ask him for 'more' input.

Is your offer "less price" or "more bandwidth"?

Can you please tell us more?!