Re: The History of ToriOS Websites

Hi Israel and all,

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Israel <israeldahl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 01/06/2016 02:28 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> > ..
> I agree with Nio's assesment.

Yeah, it was great one ;)

> We should all try to be very clear with each other, it is often hard to
> fully express ourselves via faceless text.  :)
> > @ all other toriosadores, ToriOS needs input from more people in this
> > discussion in order to find a solution that is good enough. Please
> > tell us what *you* think :-) Best regards Nio
> Hey all,
> I am willing to contribute financially as well, I currently do not have
> much to add but I think between Nio and I we could split the yearly
> cost, until we received more support or others chime in.

That would be super great.
Indeed, once users will 'see' ToriOS 1.0 and start using it, I expect
people will start to donate. After all, if we receive 50USD per year, that
should over the cost of the domain renewal + hosting.

The more we shall receive, that will go for something else such us: paying
for you as you're our main developer ;)
And more stuff will be involved... hopefully :)