Re: The History of ToriOS Websites

Den 2016-01-07 kl. 11:30, skrev Ali/amjjawad:
> Hi Nio and all,
> I think whenever money is involved, we gain 2 advantages that you CAN
> NOT and WILL NOT have with the 'free' solutions:
>
>   * the company or people you're paying to, there is NO WAY they will
>     delete your DNS and leave you without a website for months simply
>     because, you paid for them. YES, someone I am NOT going to name has
>     deleted my DNS records and I've been without torios.net
>     <http://torios.net> and kibo.computer for ages! You can't see
>     similar drama with PAID services.
>   * Whenever someone is going to pay, he/she will pay 'more' attention
>     to what he/she has paid for. I am building a community here before
>     anything else. The more people involved, the better. With free
>     solutions, people don't care that much and please, I'm talking from
>     6 years of experience here :)
>
> Now, I hope it's even more clear to everyone :)

Hi Ali,

I see that you are very determined in this case. You want a commercial
contract for the web service.

> Fair enough but do you mean you might stop paying for it this year? or
> the next year?!

I stick to the promise to pay the 36 pounds for this year (the first
year), if we choose a commercial web service :-)

If someone wants to join me and share the cost now, fine, but I meant
and mean, that the checkpoint would be after one year.