Re: download fails

Hi, I think you guys already know and maybe once already considered to use this 'free' alternative temporarily to host ISO. How about Github release? The project also hosted/mirrored in Github, right? So why not the ISO too? It's free, and linked to the project repository (at least the mirror).

Thanks.

--

sincerely, faraco