Re: download fails

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Den 2017-01-07 kl. 23:31, skrev Israel:

[snip]

> Hi Ali and Israel and everybody else,

Hi again and sorry for the late reply as I was AFK.

> I agree with both of you that the highest priority is the have the
> released ToriOS iso file on a server (paid if necessary, but let us look
> for free alternatives).

+1 and I strongly agree with each and every word.

> The second alternative can be what you are providing at Google Drive, Ali.

+1.

> The third alternative can be a torrent.

Yes.

> @ Ali, Maybe we can chat about running a torrent client. Actually it is
> very easy - every teenager can do it. 'Too easy' according to the music and
> film industry ;-)

Perfect. As you may know, my time is +11GMT.
It's 12:52PM Sunday, 8th of Jan 2017.

That is why I initially asked you all to use Slack. It's the best solution
to overcome the time zone issue.

> Best regards
> Nio

Best Regards,