Re: Ubuntu SSO for WebEditor

On 10 March 2012 12:21, Janos Gyerik <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Looks like we may have a bug where it looks for the accomplishments
>> set in the current dir:
>
> That's actually intentional. Even if you normally have your
> accomplishments files in ~/accomplishments, for testing within the web
> editor project I think it's better to have a checkout that exists in
> the web editor project dir, and not interfere with your regular uses.
> This will make even more sense when you want to test commits to the
> accomplishments, you wouldn't want to mess up your ~/accomplishments
> by accident...

Makes sense to me. :-)

I just tried it again with lp:ubuntu-community-accomplishments in the
web editor dir and I now get the following when visiting
127.0.0.1:8000:

   No module named accomplishments-web-editor.urls

>> So would this be a LP team for admins and another LP team for moderators?
>
> It's up to you. Anything will work, just tell me the LP teams that
> should have special rights in the web editor.

Will set these up and send them over to you.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager