ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Common Translations

Google or Gmail accounts are same. Your Gmail account is the key to all
Google services from youtube, feedburner to docs, orkut, etc.

Good work Nukul.

But i think about one problem. Is this sheet reaching to every of out team
member?
If not, then we need some idea to make it available to everyone.

--
Ashutosh Kumar Singh
[akapribot]