ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Guidelines for translations

Thank you for the link. That document is quite cluttered, and we'll
certainly try to make an easier to read document. I suggest we make a new
document, where new words (with their translations) are put up. The first
person to put the translation puts it next to the English word, e.g. Ubuntu
- उबुंटु, and then if there is any dispute, we can add comments and reach a
consensus. I'll make a new document later today, if you don't mind.