ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Guidelines for translations

Hi Satchit,
Great to see your interest and enthusiasm in this work :)
And sure go ahead, make a new document, even I also find the present
document to be a cluttered one but as I said earlier it can be a good
starting point. And yeah I like your suggestion to make a new document with
a section for comments underneath it, let me suggest further that let us
create a document something like PHP documentation(
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ ), you may be knowing about this already but
if you have a look it, it's a masterpiece of "learning with collaboration",
there below every function or concept there is section for comments where
people discuss, clear their doubts and many times make valuable
contribution to the documentation.

So the point I want to stress here is that the way the documentation is
presented with a facility to discuss any ambiguity in the comments section
can be implemented in the "new document" which we'll make. Again this is
just a suggestion and open to improvement.
Tell me what else you have in your mind.

I urge everyone to make suggestions for improvement and contribute their
bit in this development :)

--
Neeraj Semwal
Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal