Re: An interesting blog by Matt Zimmerman touches on docs

What Kyle has just listed below sums up the intentions of the Ubuntu Support
and Learning Center perfectly - so perfectly, in fact, that I might just
copy and paste his words onto the wiki page for it!

This is the direction the manual team is heading in, no doubt about it.