Re: Screenshot highlighting

On 05/18/2012 06:21 PM, Tony Pursell wrote:
Numbers are best because we only have a Tex markup for a numbered list
that might be used to cross refer to a graphic.  I also think that there
may be less problems with translation.  (Here's the start of the
alphabet in Welsh, for instance: A B C CH D DD E F FF G GH - so letters
do not always have the advantage of being single characters)

Ease of translation is a very good point, thanks.

I also think that a graphic with more than a few numbered items,
certainly if more than 9, would be very confusing.

Yes, above 5 it starts to become painful, I'd say.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/