ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: new ubuntu multiseat wiki page

> Ah, I get it.  Hardware assignments through loginctl are not permanent,
> right?

Hardware assignments through loginctl are permanent. For each such
assignment, loginctl creates a 72-seat*.rules file in /etc/udev/rules.d. If
you revert your assignments with command "loginctl flush-devices", it gets
rid of all these 72-seat*.rules files.

I've been wondering why you added the MatchSeat patch -- now I understand!

> I updated the "Configure Seat Hardware" and "Configure X.Org Server"
> instructions to hopefully make things more clear.  Feel free to edit the
> wiki if it's still unclear or if there are any mistakes/omissions.

I've read your changes. The text is pretty good now. Thank you!

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio