Re: Tethering and Overclocking?

On 03/03/2013 03:10 PM, Daniel Clem wrote:
Thank you oli! I thought there were already desktop tools for this but
wasn't sure or how to use them. I'll look into them for research only
since I don't think I have a computer powerful enough for overclocking.

Have you ever used SetCPU on Android? Its very intuitive. So writing a
dead simple UI for cpufreq packages with SetCPU as inspiration would be
very awesome.

I'm curious to know what the SetCPU program will end up doing under the hood.

And as ogra said, we can have scripts that do the same if that's only changing files at /proc or /sys.

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo