Re: Tethering and Overclocking?

Well I'm no developer so I can't make a code type comment. But the most common way to use it is to setup custom profiles with the easy GUI. So when certain conditions are met, it will set the CPU to what ever speed you tell it, or between a high and low range. As well as priorities in case conditions overlap.

For example mine are:
Screen off = 300 Mhz
Charging = 600 Mhz - 1200 Mhz
Battery > 30% = 600 Mhz - 1200 Mhz
Battery < 30% = 300 Mhz - 600 Mhz
CPU Temp > 50°C = 300 Mhz

*Note that my stock CPU Max is 800

This is all done with sliders and check boxes inside s dialog. And every single number above can be change to suite you. The maximum safe overflight is detected automatically so there's no risk of damage to the device.

Hope that helps, God Bless you all,
      Dan