Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

If, by gallery, you mean you have a picture open - I'd have to disagree.

If I'm looking at a picture - and I swipe from the middle to anywhere - I'm simply trying to pan the image (or map or web page or whatever) around.

I keep saying, gestures from the edges in are pretty safe, but the main part of the screen is for the app, not for navigation or other tricks.

Till later,
Scott.
    Scott May.
    scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx