Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

> that dynamically generates a new tab for this email thread

Isn't this a bit of a different paradigm than what we have right now?
Currently the tabs are quite rigid and I don't recall seeing any closeable
tabs.

What you present in Option B is, however, a lot better as it is virtually
the same as the iPad/Andrioid approach on the tablet.

I do agree that expansion might be really productive and interesting to see
in Email (just like Friends), as long as the emails are trimmed to be
smaller than the height of the screen.

*So can we please drop this subject?* Until the day that Ubuntu touch is
> overrun with back button UIs, the only thing this discussion is getting is
> old.

I think it is quite an important aspect of the system.

Zisu Andrei