Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 10:48 +0100, Zisu Andrei wrote:
> But the email view is the content view, which, if it were for
> consistency, would be fullscreen (toolbar hidden).

I don't know what you mean, the toolbar is hidden by default normally,
what does a content view, or fullscreen have to do with it (and what is
non-fullscreen?)?

We're simply talking about showing the toolbar by default in a couple of
special cases, namely the filemanager app and when viewing an email.

If you mean that it should give full screen estate to the content, to
show as much of it as possible, then I disagree as most emails you only
glance at and delete. The advantage of using the toolbar, is that if you
wanted the full screen, (as long as the developer doesn't lock the
toolbar) the toolbar can be hidden as normal.
	But, in this case, it is more important to have quick access to the
controls than having that extra screen estate.