Re: [feature request/question] Encrypted email/sms support?

The implementation I suggest in two parts.

Quick messaging (SMS like):
Create an XMPP service bound to Ubuntu One account, all messages should be
encrypted with GPG.
Automatic key creation and exchange, totally invisible for the user,
Option that all SMSes sent to Ubuntu Phone users automatically is using
this service
(default on or question at first message)

Email:
Full GPG support.
Automatic key creation.
Option to automatically sign all messages (default off).
Option to automatically encrypt all messages sent to emails connected to a
Ubuntu One account
(default off, using automatic key exchange)

The idea is to keep it as simple as possible for the user to make it
possible for all users to use this service
and as much automated that users can use it even without thinking about it.
Keep It Simple Stupid ;) Or just Linux for human beings :P