Re: [Development] Newbie troubles: No valid kits found

I forgot to mention that I too went digging around for any files in my home
directory that smelled of either Ubuntu SDK or QT configuration and deleted
them -- though being new to this, it's quite possible I missed something.
 And tried a purge / re-install cycle of the SDK packages.  No joy. I
DIDN'T try a VM or new user, though I've been thinking "maybe if I have
some time"...

​FYI, though probably irrelevant: In June I saw Jono's 41-minute "quickly"
tutorial, and tried that.  It worked exactly as described in the video.  I
don't know if the SDK uses any of the same components, but the fact that
quickly worked may eliminate some theories about what might be missing from
my system.​