Re: Ubuntu Download Manager broken since #213

hi,
Am Samstag, den 01.03.2014, 20:53 +0100 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'
Zemczak:
> Hi everyone,
>
> So, I went in and did a priority landing of the fix. Alan helped me out
> testing the whole test plan and we decided to land it. Reverting was a
> bad idea since the silo had a few different components in it, so it was
> more straightforward this way. Hopefully the next image will be fine.

I would have triggered a new Image build, but noticed that rsalveti
already did one which will hog our testing infrastructure for the next
few hours, if we would start one now the results for the former build
would be lost. If we would wait til it is done and trigger a build then,
the results from this build would be killed by the 3am UTC cron build.
So we decided after a short IRC discussion to not do any manual Image
builds today any more to make sure we get proper testing results in the
end ... The Image with the fixed download manager will be available
tomorrow morning then.

ciao
	oli