Re: How to build Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 4

Great
I totally agree with you about the  documentation. When I built it it was
couple months ago and there was less information and it was definitely more
straight forward.
I don't know what happen to that making it so messy now. I guess a lot of
things has changed in the process, and the  documentation didn't follow
properly?
You reached the same point of  experiments and knowledge as I on this
subject.
Now there is new things that I need to figure out.
You could remark reading the manifest that this building process use
pre-built package. So where are the sources and how to build them if you
want to change code, or fix things? What is the complete process for
modifying code, building a complete system, flash it, and that's it it
works. I don't know yet. I should find some spare to time to investigate,
figure out properly the whole process and then write a documentation about
it.