Re: Ethernet through USB

El día Tuesday, March 31, 2015 a las 03:01:12PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 31.03.2015, 14:39 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> >
> > but this does not help; when I remove the file and enable rndis with the
> > above command from the shell (connected via Wifi SSH), some minutes
> > later the interface has an IP addr.
> >
> ah, that sounds more like the custom job simply starts to early ... try
> replacing "mtp-server" in the custom upstart job with i.e.
> "indicator-network" ...

Hi,

With this change it works now. Thanks. I monitored the interface from the
Wifi-SSH session. The IP is written when some 20 seconds after the USB
cable is plugged-in; it was not written in the 15 minutes without the
cable.

> (you can find all the session jobs under /usr/share/upstart/sessions/
> btw ... in case you want to experiment)

I have to investigate, how these files work together with the file you
proposed.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."