Re: Dekko 0.5.4: small observations (Spanish menu, ...)

El día Wednesday, June 24, 2015 a las 12:10:26PM +0200, David Planella escribió:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> lrelease is for development purposes, so it's not installed on the phone.
> You'll need to pull the file from the device, modify it on your desktop and
> then push it back to the phone.

I do not have a desktop with this tool, I'm using FreeBSD and I have not
found the tool in the Qt packages;

> But the best suggestion would be to ping the Ubuntu Spanish translators to
> fix it for everyone if it turns out to be a translation bug.
>
> I'm not quite sure how you get to display that message, from what I see
> this seems to be already a good translation:
>
> Mensajes borrados        (deleted messages)
>
> Could you perhaps explain step by step where that is shown, or perhaps send
> a screenshot?

Please see attachment.

Of course the translation of 'Mensajes borrados' is 'deleted messages',
but in the screen in this place it should say 'Borrar mensajes' (Delete
messages) because this is what you do when you hit this menu item: it
will expunge in the IMAP server the messages which you have deleted
before. Or even better 'Tachar mensajes borrados' (Expunge deleted
messages)

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."