Re: Dekko 0.5.4: small observations (Spanish menu, ...)

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:30:10 +0200
Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> El día Wednesday, June 24, 2015 a las 12:10:26PM +0200, David
> Planella escribió:
>
> > Hi Matthias,
> >
> > lrelease is for development purposes, so it's not installed on the
> > phone. You'll need to pull the file from the device, modify it on
> > your desktop and then push it back to the phone.
>
> I do not have a desktop with this tool, I'm using FreeBSD and I have
> not found the tool in the Qt packages;
>

> > But the best suggestion would be to ping the Ubuntu Spanish
> > translators to fix it for everyone if it turns out to be a
> > translation bug.
> >
> > I'm not quite sure how you get to display that message, from what I
> > see this seems to be already a good translation:
> >
> > Mensajes borrados        (deleted messages)
> >
> > Could you perhaps explain step by step where that is shown, or
> > perhaps send a screenshot?
>
> Please see attachment.
>
> Of course the translation of 'Mensajes borrados' is 'deleted
> messages', but in the screen in this place it should say 'Borrar
> mensajes' (Delete messages) because this is what you do when you hit
> this menu item: it will expunge in the IMAP server the messages which
> you have deleted before. Or even better 'Tachar mensajes
> borrados' (Expunge deleted messages)
>
> 	matthias

Screenshot please I'm not sure we completely understand where you are
seeing this.  There is a delete Messages tab this just takes you to the
delete messages folder it does no deleting as I understand it.

--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)

http://www.canonical.com