Re: compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

El día Thursday, August 13, 2015 a las 06:14:30PM +0100, Alan Pope escribió:

> We often discussed the possibility of a reusable "Terminal component"
> based off the existing code base. A developer such as yourself could
> grab that, add your app (mutt, irssi, whatever), modify a config file
> (to say what binary it should launch) and "click build" it. You'd get
> a click package which you could put in the store, which had the
> terminal inside it and your app. That way you have your own
> customisable terminal which you could tweak for the specific app.
> Perhaps setting the colour scheme, adding application specific
> shortcut keys to the keyboard overlay. When the user exists the app,
> the terminal closes (rather than drops to a shell).

The first part is done (and all worked as you described):

    $ ./make_fat_package.sh
     [ armhf ] Cleaning up build dir
     [ ubuntu-sdk-15.04 ] Modifying manifest.json
     [ ubuntu-sdk-15.04 ] Build *multi.click package
     WARNING:root:Ignoring missing framework "ubuntu-sdk-15.04"
     Now executing: click-review ./com.ubuntu.terminal_0.7._multi.click
     Errors
     ------
     - security_template_valid (terminal.apparmor)
     (MANUAL REVIEW) 'unconfined' not allowed
     ./com.ubuntu.terminal_0.7._multi.click: FAIL
    Successfully built package in './com.ubuntu.terminal_0.7._multi.click'.
    And were done!! \o/

    $ ls -l ../com.ubuntu.terminal_0.7._multi.click
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 guru guru 423502 Aug 14 19:08 ../com.ubuntu.terminal_0.7._multi.click

Questions for further steps:

1)
I will change the name from 'terminal' to 'mutt-terminal' and have to
look where this mus be done, perhaps in the json files and some other
places;

2)
Can the above error msg be ignored?

3)
Can I just copy the mutt files and shared libs below the dir in which I
checked out (actually 'ubuntu-terminal-app') or must the names of these
additional files appear in some file(s) to get packed into the click?
The structure ther is like this:

    $ find mutt.click/
    mutt.click/
    mutt.click/lib
    mutt.click/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    mutt.click/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libanonymous.so
    mutt.click/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libanonymous.so.2
    mutt.click/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpython2.7.so.1.0
    mutt.click/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libsasl2.so.2
    mutt.click/.muttrc

To be continued ... :-)

Thanks for your help

	matthias