Re: Problems with duplicated Abandoned requests?

Ok, just went live with a fix that causes bileto to clear the form and
jump to the new request upon successful creation. Let me know if
that's working for you.

I've just realized that bileto doesn't give any immediate feedback
upon clicking the button. I don't think it's a huge issue because the
API seems to me to return quickly enough. But if you guys are finding
it feels a bit unresponsive I can try adding a little spinner or
greying out the button after clicking it or something.