Re: Problems with duplicated Abandoned requests?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Sergio Schvezov
<sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Robert Park <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> I've just realized that bileto doesn't give any immediate feedback
>> upon clicking the button. I don't think it's a huge issue because the
>> API seems to me to return quickly enough. But if you guys are finding
>> it feels a bit unresponsive I can try adding a little spinner or
>> greying out the button after clicking it or something.
>

> I'd still add something client side just in case someone is a on a slow or
> bad network :-)

Ok, I've fixed it in trunk so that when you click Save/Create buttons,
they dim until it recieves the response from the API. It isn't live in
production yet, I'll roll it out a bit later bundled with some other
fixes.