Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

I can't say I care for that palette much. Doesn't look Ubuntu-y at all imo.

On 26/04/16 09:56, Alan Bell wrote:
there is another palette
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/phone/apps/qml/tutorials/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-palette/

It doesn't use the warm grey or cool grey either, in fact I think the only overlap between that and the brand colours is the orange (which didn't, but now does appear in both). I don't have any specific dislike of any of the colors, but it does seem somewhat less of the distinctive and quirky Ubuntu feel and a bit more generic and anonymous. That could well be the intended change if it is what the carriers and handset vendors want to sell.

Alan.