Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

I think the actual design isn't finished. We're in a middle of a
transition.. For me, more than blue or orange, I still miss the ability to
set a wallpaper. 2 years with the same white/grey, its painful to my eyes.
And this, in my opinion, is the key. Is how scopes are designed. If they
will allow users to set a custom wallpaper or background. Thus, we're
mostly talking about bad implementention of scopes.

Big hug to all :)