Re: Music app refuses to start

Thank you Simplehuman. Unfortunatly this does not yield anything new. The com.ubuntu.music.conf file i already created and also tried toggling the firstRun switch.

What is funny is that when the app is uninstalled and re-installed this file is not created, not even the directory. To find out if this is a bug somebody would have to be a bold adventurer and try to replicate my situation by remnaming the directories, then re-installing the app and see if the folder/file gets created again. =)

Maybe somebody with enough merit could pinch one of the devs for me and tell them that i am willing to cooperate in analysing and tracking down what has happened here. SSH access to my device while we are on skype or whatever is not a problem.

Else I will have to go ahead and just wipe it all. It would be useless to open up a bug, because the information as to what is going on on my phone will possibly be wiped also. ;-) I need my phone to be functional and this has been going on for too long to justify not unwrapping the big hammer soon.

Cheers, Alexander