Re: Canonical branded phone?

I think I read somewhere that there were internal bugs at launchpad visible
only to canonical members... Even if I didn't read that it's not hard to
imagine.

Isn't it possible that they just moved the pre-release device images to a
private server?

If I made Canonical sign NDAs and suddenly I found myself reading posts
about my secret next project I would ask them to wipe out any source of
information leakage to comply with the signed NDAs...

Of course the code can still be a source of leakages, but they could also
have a private branch for this specific development... that needs to be
merged later into the main branch.

I also noted that the Final validation process of OTAs got longer since the
last OTA... could be associated to possible new devices under test?

Just crazy ideas that came to my head...

Best Regards,
Felipe.