Re: Circle on the lock-screen

On Mon, 2016-09-19 at 11:31 +0200, Peter Bittner wrote:
> Sadly enough, this idea is nothing new in fact.

That's not an idea, that's about a dozen ideas. I would recommend
splitting those into different bug reports, with a single feature
request for each thing. Some appear to be feature requests, and may
already be implemented (such as unlock with PIN, fingerprint scan
etc.). Others appear to be requests for specific kinds of APIs to be
exposed for developers, which could be added to the existing APIs (such
as the existing ability to add messages into the circle).

But, there are many very different requests you've listed, and each
should be tracked separately, in my opinion.