Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 6:22 PM, Peter Bittner <peter.bittner@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Sorry about being a conspiracy theorist!  ;-)  The comments on the
> blog are obviously closed automatically after a few weeks. (The usual
> hint on this - important for UX! ,-) - is gone, maybe for aesthetic
> reasons -- the conspiracy is haunting us again, yay!)

Hi Peter,
to my best knowledge, we only filter out spam. We do not filter out any
non-spam comment, and hearing your words honestly makes me a bit sad :(

We're looking into changing the setting so that comments will not close
down after X weeks, although I'm not sure that's very helpful, as most of
the comments arrive in a relatively short amount of time, most of what
comes next is spam (but this is just my opinion).

Rae sent a message to this ML saying that the post had been published on
May 20th ;) Sure, I get that we're all busy and we don't always get the
time to read a blog post and comment on it, but let's just try and be
friends, shall we :)
We're both working towards the same goal.

Hope that helps!
Andrea