Re: The move to snaps

Thanks for that page - I couldn't find it in my searching.

It certainly shows a range of kernel versions depending on the underlying
OS - and the TBD for Android is I guess the point of contention :)

I'm guessing the minimum of 4.4 for Ubuntu requirement is because of the
live kernel updates that was introduced there - hence why I started looking
at what the latest android kernel versions were and was
surprised/encouraged by the fact they were still running on a 3.x kernel.