Re: The move to snaps

Hi Lukasz,

"
With the switch to snaps we also made a decision to switch our target
architecture from armhf to arm64"

That's interesting. I don't know much at all about the different arm
variants. I have been reading a little about it since your post.

I wonder if you could comment on why the move to arm64 is beneficial? I get
that arm64 is technically better than the 32bit version but are there other
benefits?

For anyone else interested these are articles I found useful:

https://arc.applause.com/cards/arm-64-bit-processors-future-mobile/
http://www.androidauthority.com/arms-64-bit-architecture-is-good-for-developers-407346/

All the best,

Padraic