ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

Same here. And the fact that you are behind me, I don't think there will be
a need for you to work at night (unless and until you are a
procrastinator/nocturnal creature).
So yeah, the only question now remains is 'when?'. Oh and we will need the
FTP address and access to the site, yes?