ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

First I'd say the main focus is the design itself. The code comes later.

Dňa 9.1.2015 o 19:39 Prashant Matta napísal(a):
Same here. And the fact that you are behind me, I don't think there will be a need for you to work at night (unless and until you are a procrastinator/nocturnal creature). So yeah, the only question now remains is 'when?'. Oh and we will need the FTP address and access to the site, yes?