Re: "Power information" notifications

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:45:09 +0200
Steve Dodier <sidnioulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey people,
>
> I attached an updated script to this email, but dailymotion doesn't
> seem to be like uploading vids today, so I had to use YouTube instead.
>
> YouTube link here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdaiXXcv8w
>
> Cordially, SD.

hmmm, How do I say this nicely. I am old now. I find the notifications
flashing through faster than my eyes can read them. Unless I am looking
specifically for the notice to pop up, I miss it. Surely we are not
going to put out a message that says "you are too old for Ubuntu.
Please use a different distro if you want to know what is happening to
your system."?

I have found that unless you can keep the notice sitting still and wait
for me to see it, I do not get to read most of them.

--

Charlie Kravetz